how to take
Note: Measurements must be done over a leotard or underwear not over street clothes
1. Chest: measure with arms held out at shoulder height, over bust/chest and across back.
2. Waist: measure around the natural waistline.
3. Hip: measure around the widest part of the hip, parallel to the floor.
4. Torso: keeping the tape against the back, from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the crotch, and up the back to the starting point.
5. Crotch Length: measure from center front waist, passing under crotch to center back waist.
6. Arm Length: measure from edge of shoulder to bottom of wrist bone, done on a straight arm.
7. Upper Arm: measure on a straight arm around the bicep.
8. Wrist: measure around the wrist bone.
9. Inseam: Measure the inside length of the leg from the crotch to the middle of the anklebone.
10. Ankle: measure just above the anklebone.
11. Skirt Length: measure from the side waist along outside of leg to the desired length (front, back and side of the skirt)
12. Neck we need two measurements:
- measure around high neck below chin area
- low neck- low area above the collar bones